Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Catching up...


Man, have I SLACKED!! A few items...

First off, I am listening to my newly acquired Brandi Carlisle CD. She so rocks. Marnie & I went to her show at the Aladdin in Portland on Saturday, which was awwwwwesome. Her voice is incredible and she's only 20. Which sort of brings be to my next topic:

PHOENIX RADIO SUCKS

OK, so the Edge is still all right, but not nearly as incredible as it was a year ago. I guess that was inevitable with the Zone going to the Free FM format with Stern's departure. However, my biggest whine today is that the Christians took over KXXT so no more Air America for now. The ratings were actually good, and god knows (ha) Phoenix really doesn't need another Jesus station but there you go. So do I get the Franken podcasts? Streaming is a no no. Sigh. Which brings me to:

PORTLAND ROCKS

What a great flipping city. Actually the rental car radio was TUNED to Franken. A sign? I don't know. I will post on PDX in greater detail later. Very fun trip.

No comments: