Monday, February 05, 2007

Attention, Bone Mama fans

Ah, KUKQ, late 80's. Your crappy AM signal. Your kick ass play list. Most of all, Mary McCann in the mornings. Polka, anyone? So, great news! Mary has a radio show on the ol' W-W-W. I know, probably not news to everyone, when the Zone turned to crap the first time she left for greener web pastures. But for one reason or another, I was a step or two behind her whereabouts. But now, I have found it, and I share with you this. I checked out the play list and it is chock full of goodies. I can't wait to listen (sadly straming audio is strictly verboten here at the ol' office - meanies!). Cause for celebration, I say. I missed you, Mary! God, Phoenix radio does suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

polka changed my life today with a one, two, woo-hoo!
polka changed my life today, i'll never be blue
when my feet are happy feet, they thank me too
polka changed my life today the same will come-a to youuuuuuuuuu!


(or something like that! :))

i miss kukq so much, especially verion II and the monday morning music meetings. i want to bang my head into the wall when i hear the 90 mins of 90's show on 103.9...argh!