Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Plastic Blows

I'm in the middle of reading The World Without Us by Alan Weisman and I just finished the part about our plastics. There is a continent-sized island of plastic in the middle of the Pacific and we don't know if it will EVER go away. There's an article about the plastic graveyard from the SF Chronicle today here. I'm only midway through the book but I highly recommend it. I can also loan it out once I am through so let me know if you are interested. I just need to find it, I left it at the beach place somewhere....

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey Denise--I am definitely interested in reading the book. Hopefully the queue isn't too long yet?!

Denise B-W said...

OK, I've got it again. I was worried there! As soon as I finish, it's yours. :)

Denise B-W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.