Friday, September 28, 2007

Pizza Hut Back on the List

Well, a while back I posted that Pizza Hut's sauce was non-vegetarian. Today our office is ordering in pizza, and of COURSE, it's PH. SO I thought I would get an update as I always hate to turn down free, meatless food! And the good news is, they reformulated, and the sauce is now OK. They don't say where their cheese enzymes come from, but honestly, I usually cross my fingers and hope for the best on that. But anyway, for anyone interested, here's a good resource. I'm thinking about cutting back on my dairy, just to avoid the methane from those dairy cows. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I still doubt we'll be regular patrons, too much good local pizza around, but when we're at an airport or on the run, it's good to know we have options.

Incidentally, I am really surprised at the lack of quality pizza in Redondo Beach. You would think that no Italians ever moved to L.A. The pier pizza is O.K. The funniest yet is when we ordered a fresh mozzarella/basil pizza from a place in Torrance and they put that on TOP of the regular cheese. You have GOT to be kidding me!

No comments: