Thursday, October 16, 2008

What election?

I'm stressed. I can tell because my nails are a complete mess. Can we just fast forward now through the next two weeks? And what is this feeling - hopefulness? The people now know who the real Barack Obama is, Sarah, and they seem to like him. Thank goodness.

Anyway, I'm voting in AZ because we're still not perma-Californians. Which means I can't vote against the California anti gay marriage bill but there's one of those in AZ too. Actually, the Arizona ballot is chock full of bad ideas, like prop 105. And Bob Lord is in a statistical dead heat with John Shaddegg! So, AZ Voters, vote no on just about everything, except for 202 and 300. And maybe my vote will matter on something. Wouldn't it be awesome if McCain lost Arizona? A girl can dream. I'm going to get this ballot in the mail. Yay, voting!

No comments: